Thursday, January 12, 2012

Can You solve these for me?

Each set of three has something in common....you dont have to do all...just some would help. :]

-Florist, Furniture Store%26amp;Obstetrician.

-Radio, Car Engine, Piano.

-Map, Wallet, Laundry.

-The road, The books, The roof.

-Shirt, Barbell, Elevator Button.

-Toy Box, Football Game, City Map.

-Jacuzzi, New York, West Side Story.

-Space Shuttle Opera Houses, Tour de France.

-Ballet Company, High School, Mortgage.

-Cemetery, Guy Fawkes, Novel

-Hair, Door, Teeth.

-Symphony, Florida, Door.

-Sketch, Blood, Bath.

-Arrow, Stairs, Airline.

-Coffee Shop, Football Player, Brassiere.

-Dishwasher, Camera, Bill Gates.

-Turkey, Store Window, Wound.

-Punch, Hair, Volleyball.

-Compass, Pencil, Scrabble.

-Baseball, Dump, Jeans.

-Old Testament, Dog Show, Tennis Tourney.





I know its a lot but it would be great if you could help me with some. Thanks. :]

Can You solve these for me?
I'm not sure I know what you mean by having something in common - can you give an example?
Reply:Man that was great joke!!!!!!!

You deserve a star!


No comments:

Post a Comment