Monday, January 9, 2012

Consignment?

Im intersted in selling my gift baskets to different shops (florists, hotels, funeral homes, etc) on consignment but I am wondering how much off I should offer the shop. I am not familiar with what the norm or expected figures are, but I did read that I should sell to the shop at 15% off. If I send literature, should I include a % discount that I would sell to the store and the amount of profit they would make if they then sold the basket to a customer? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Consignment?
What is your break even points (cost),add shipping and handling-Taxes plus your profit 150% from the 150% you can offer them a lucrative discount 30% and 20% as a bonus if they reach the target.Or subtract 10% from bonus to customers as a special introductory offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment